You can download the FREE edition of the MoolaSavingMom Coupon Tool 3.1
You need Excel 2000 or newer and you must enable macros for the calculations to work.
Here is a run down of how to use it:
1) Select the store you are planning a trip for
2) Select the event (doubles, super doubles, etc)
3) Start creating your list. You will need to enter Item Name, Single Item Cost, Coupon Value, the # of coupons you are using, Yes/NO Doubling Allowed, E-coupons. All the other columns will fill in based on this info. It will tell you the Quantity of items you will be buying.
4) The top of the sheet will show the final totals: the # of coupons you are using, the # of e-coupons coming off, the # of items you are buying, the final cost, how much you save and the price per item.
5) At the bottom of the program there is a second sheet ” Store List”. Make any changes to the stores you want to use the sheet for (i.e. Kroger, Ingles, etc). As coupon policies change you will be able to update this sheet to reflect those changes!
*We’ve tested & re-tested this tool but there are often glitches with any update. If you find something that doesn’t work properly please email me at email@example.com