Update 11/6: This should be working on any mobile device now!
This is FANTASTIC news for my mobile using friends! Coupons.com has updated their software to allow you to print directly from your phone -without an app!
In the past when a hot deal came out and you were on a mobile device you had to leave the deal- go to the app- search for the coupon and print it. NOW you can print directly from MoolaSavingMom– with all those super easy pre-clipped links!
Here is how it works- You MUST have a wifi enable printer and your phone must connect to it.
1) On any list or matchup on MoolaSavingMom click the link provided to Coupons.com
2) It will ask “Are you connected to a printer? If you are, say YES.
3) The first time it will ask you to verify with a telephone number. It will send you a code via text to verify.
4) Once verified it will ask you to select a printer and print!
5) Select ONE print. The unique bar code will still apply so printing multiples via the box that pops up will be the same as copying it.
*This is in beta testing so expect some bugs but I am super happy because I hated searching for coupons!
The best part is that you can now easily get multiple prints of any coupon available at Coupons.com – you can print 2 per computer, 2 per phone via the site and 2 per Coupons.com App. That’s extra prints of those hot coupons!